Starting, and running a business can get expensive. Finding a few free tools that work with your business can really help. These are a few of my favorite free business tools.
- Boomerang – Schedule your emails in Gmail.
- Docracy – Free resource for contracts. A great place to start planning for meeting with your lawyer.
- Pexels – The best free stock photos complied from around the web (be sure to check licensing on individual pics).
- You Can Book Me – Client booking calendar. Start with a free plan and work your way up as your business grows.
- Google Apps:
- Skype for free video calls.
- Canva – Free graphic design software with free and cheap pre-made layouts.
- Hootsuite – Social Media Management and Scheduling.
- DropBox – Free file sharing.
- HelloSign – Free e-sign services. Start with a free plan and work your way up as your business grows.
- MailChimp – Free Email Newsletters and Optins. Start with a free plan and work your way up as your business grows.
- Trello – Organization and Lists
- WordPress -Free software to create a website or blog.
Am I missing any of your favorite free business tools? Share them below in the comments.