1.) Find your Tour on Google Maps
- Open Google Maps
- Find your location
- Choose the 360° photo that is the beginning of your tour (for example, the front entrance)
- Rotate the photo to the view you would like displayed
2.) Get the Code
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen (in desktop) you will see a box with the name of your business and the photographer. Click on the 3 vertical dots.
- Click on “Share or embed image”
- Click on “Embed Image”
- Choose the size that you would like the image displayed as using the dropdown options beside the code
- Make sure that your image is rotated to the view you would like
- Copy the code (starts with <iframe…>
3) Embed the Code in Your Website
- Paste the code onto your website
- For WordPress you would open the post or page that you would like the tour to be placed in. Switch the view from visual to Text and paste the code where you would like it to appear. Your website may require different steps, you may wish to consult with your web developer.
- View the page where you added the tour to make sure that it looks the way you would like.
Here’s an Example of an Embedded Google Tour:
Looking for your own Google Virtual Tour? We can help.